1) How can it be? Half of nine is one plus three? How can it be true? Half of eleven is four plus two? Now can you see? Half of three is also three?Edit
2) The man who invented it, doesn't want it for himself. The man who bought it, doesn't need it for himself. The man who needs it, doesn't know it when he needs it.Edit
3) Where may you find roads without carts, forests without trees, cities without houses?Edit
4) Completely round is fairly rare. Bright and shiny when I'm there. When I'm not, they call me new. But I'm old. Older than you.Edit
5) What falls but never gets hurt?
~ Tell us below in the comments what you think the answers are ~